I graduated from Shillington, Melbourne in 2017.
I’ve been working as a Junior Designer at the amazing Paper Stone Scissors since the start of 2018.
I'm rather partial to a good sans serif with an even stroke weight.
I'm a fan of a good grid system and the colour orange.
I know my way around InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
Some other things you should know about me are:
- I lived in London for 10 years
- in year 12 I cut class to go to a Neville Brody lecture
- I used to produce television commercials
- my dog Rosie is 14 and a half years old
- I can bust a move to most eighties tunes
- bad kerning upsets me
- I once met Tom Jones
- Japan is my happy place (totemo sugoi desu ne!!)
If you like what I do, I'd love to hear from you...